Bellefeathers! 25 May 2007

Wow! things are hopping around here. I am glad to see the longer days, and am having fun preparing to teach at the NwRSA Conference ("All Those Spindles!" and "Woven Beret").

There are some fun new Totally Tubular Spinning Kits on thebellwether.biz -- great colorways! This one is "Mountains and Rivers", it is the one I am using to knit the next booth sample, the silken scarf.

There is a new version of the miniature sock blocker keychain -- you can get a kit with sock yarn for $4 or handspun for $5! Still available "naked" and with our terrific spinning kit. And, just ask -- if Quinilla in Blue Jeans isn't your colorway of choice, I'm happy to substitute another. I just knit one in Southwest Quinilla, tres' chic!

In the not-yet-on-the-website list, I have travellers again! yay! Email me for the list. Kat has taught her son to make them, and they are now back in stock.

As far as old website news goes -- books are on sale! 30% off! My plan is to have a focus on spinning and nalbinding titles only, so all the others are on sale. And yes, I do barter -- ask.

In related but non-Bellwether news, I'd like to mention Spindle Shots -- a new Flickr group! It's for photographs of your spindles, spindling tools, and spindle-spun yarns. Join the fun -- it needn't be a spindle purchased from The Bellwether, or fiber from The Bellwether. I'm a spindle maniac, I love them all, and I'd love to see your spindles and spindle-spun there too!

photos in Spindle Shots join Spindle Shots at flickr.com


Thanks for reading Bellefeathers, and for some great recent posts on plying, organizing spinning, PVC niddy-noddies and more, be sure to see the whole blog!

No comments: