Bellefeathers! 7 June 2007


Whew! It is now the June show season for The Bellwether ... my booth, shown above, at NwRSA was a 4 hour set-up in 100 F heat. Thank goodness I got to park the trailer in the shade for unloading. Both of my classes were well-attended and enjoyed: "Woven Beret" and "Spindle Mania!" I'm still in wonderment that I managed to teach two classes and run a booth -- the help and encouragement of friends was just wonderful!

This does mean I'll have to ask for a little forebearance -- keeping the web site in sync with show sales is always a bit of a challenge!

Also it means this "shop news" report is fairly short ... I've been taking off sold items, rather than listing new ones. If you are interested in Natalies, rest assured there will be more by the end of June. Brandt is delivering the next batch at Black Sheep -- including two Pink Ivorywood Natalies! But ... Pink Ivorywood is very pricey now, and these special Natalies will be $62.50. If you'd like me to hold one for you rather than "booth" them at Black Sheep, contact me before June 20th.

Here's a great sighting of the Keychain Sock Blocker kit in use on Knit for Joy! Terrific to see the scale of the keychain against real socks! Thanks for sharing that, Cindy!

Did you see the Crosspatch Creations handspun item in the Summer 2007 Spin-Off? oooooh -- that was with her special SOAR blend; stay tuned for the unveiling of the special NwRSA blend, "Deep Waters Blue Sky" after the next issue of the Rhyme Times!

If you aren't a regular reader of the whole blog, be sure to check it out, for recent popular posts on Spinning From a Batt, Spinning From the Fold, and Spinning a Good Looking 2-Ply Yarn. And, thanks for subscribing to Bellefeathers!

No comments: