Bellefeathers! 11 May 2007

Wow! Setting up a new website during Little League, restocking spindles and fibers, and postal rate changes to boot -- what a challenge!

Many thanks to those who have looked at the future store, thebellwether.biz, and especially those who've emailed me about it! Once the website is complete, thebellwether.com will be transferred to the new store -- so any specific internal bookmarks you may have, could stop working -- I'll do my best to reroute pages, but this partly depends on the old webstore "cooperating", so thanks for your patience.

In the meantime, I've been busy putting new items up -- in the new store! Yep!

The newest Tabachek mini spindles ... lovely!

The newest Tabachek one yard niddies ... ooooh!

And the keychain sock blocker now has an option to come with sock yarn or handspun! cool! I've prepared a bunch of sock yarn mini-skeins, and have lined up all my favorite handspuns too -- so order a bunch for gifts, or just for fun! If you'd like more than one skein, but only one kit, please email me -- I'd be happy to adjust the order accordingly!

As always, I'm happy to help with orders on the "old" website or the new, and if you want items from both, feel free to email me, I can always do a combined invoice!

ps. I almost forgot -- be sure to check the Attic for close-out specials and links to any eBay auctions I may submit.

No comments: